Pedigree Light Chicken & Veg 13kg
- Pedigree Light with Chicken contains 30% less fat and has been developed to maintain great health in dogs.
- Pedigree Light with Chicken has lower calories to keep dogs in shape, without smaller portions.
- Rice, whole grains and naturally sourced prebiotic fibres help keep dogs healthy whilst making them feel fuller for longer.
- The food contains high quality meat proteins help keep dogs strong, toned and active.
- Pedigree Weight Control contains real meaty juices for a great tasting food, and vitamins and minerals for healthy dogs that are full of energy.
- Approximate Dimensions (Product): 2.5kg: H26 x 26.5 x 10.5cm.
- 13kg: H12 x W50 x D60cm.
Composition and Nutrition:
Composition: Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (including 4% Dried Beet Pulp), Oils and Fats (including 0.2% Fat Oil, 0.2% Sunflower Oil), Minerals (including 0.7% Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Antioxidants, Preservatives. Analytical Constituents: Protein: 21%, Fat content: 10%, Inorganic matter: 7%, Crude fibres: 3%, Calcium: 1.5%, Phosphorus: 1.1%, Omega 6 fatty acids: 2.5%, Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.3% Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16593 IU, Vitamin D3: 1457 IU, Vitamin E: 293 mg, Vitamin B1: 7.7 mg, Vitamin B2: 15.7 mg, Vitamin B6: 3.9 mg, Vitamin B9: 2.3 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.05 mg, Vitamin B5: 34.4 mg, Vitamin B3: 29.5 mg, Biotin: 0.32 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous: 1.8 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 70.1 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 395 mg, Sodium selenite: 0.61 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 576 mg
Feeding Guide (approx/day):
Body Weight (kg): 5, g/day: 75, kcal: 254 Body Weight (kg): 10, g/day: 125, kcal: 427 Body Weight (kg): 20, g/day: 205, kcal: 719 Body Weight (kg): 30, g/day: 280, kcal: 974 Body Weight (kg): 40, g/day: 350, kcal: 1209 Body Weight (kg): 50, g/day: 410, kcal: 1429 Tip: A half pint mug holds approximately 100g 347 kcal/100g Feeding instructions: You might need to adjust the amount of food according to the level of activity, breed and age of your dog. Allow a transition phase when offering new food. How to feed your dog£ Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available.